Electronic micrograph of primer cross section, including zinc pigment complex
One-component, quickly-drying shop-primer based on combination of binders and mix complex of zinc pigment (of spherical and platelet shape) for improving anticorrosive properties.
Rusty and scaly flat steel
Rolled product coated by shopprimer
It is recommended for use as shop-primer to protect steel
products after the blasting cleaning, including automatic shot blast
line for the period of subsequent transportation of rolled metal
products, storage and assembly. The shopprimer is applied
by thin layer (15-25 μm of dry film) and gives not only barrier, but also galvanic
effect. Level of harmful gas evolution into the air of workplace air
in the course of welding and cutting corresponds to acceptable
Line of shot blasting and priming
Main advantages WG-Ferrogalvanic SP
- Unlike other shop-primers, this product is a one component, what generates additional ease of use (no mixing is necessary and, accordingly, no need to control the Pot life of the mixture).
- Very fast drying (3-5 min at T=23°C) enables to start up to move the processed rolled metal product immediately and store it safely.
- Coating provides protection for a period over 36 months.
- Rolled product protected by shop primer may be exposed to flame cutting, welding and other operations without limitation.
- The mechanical properties of the primer allow servicing primed rolled metal product by magnetic hoisting cranes, passing through aligning rollers or twisting frame.